Tucked away in a corner of the main square it has been a place of worship since 1862. It is a 15th Century cottage which was given to the non-conformists in the area by a Mrs. Satterthwaite and left to the Methodist Church after her husband’s death, making it the oldest building used for Methodist worship in the world. It remains very much as it was in the early 1900’s. It is open every day for prayer and quiet meditation.
Christian Worship – open all daily for quiet prayer and peace – 9am to 5pm Services: 1st Sunday of the month – 6pm “Wholeness & Healing” service – 2nd Sunday – 11am “Morning Worship”